In Andalusia the weather is perfect to cycle nearly all year long! Nice temperatures and plenty of sunshine. Casa el Naranjo is specialized in organizing all inclusive cycling holidays. We organize these holidays under the name CCA (Centro Ciclismo Andalucía).
In 2012 we decided to specialize in cycling holidays. We have about 120 beautiful routes, at various levels. There are routes with challenging climbs or routes that are more to explore the beautiful scenery of Andalusia. All routes start and end at Casa el Naranjo. At Casa el Naranjo we have a wide range of road and mountain bikes and a small bicycle workshop. We have the possibility to arrange electrical bicycles. Of course you can also bring your own bicycle.
Our cycling holiday includes the following:
Whole year around
Price € 625,- per person (based on 2 persons per room, in case of 1 person per room we charge € 150,- extra).
10 reasons to book a cycling holiday with us:
In december, January and February the weather is perfect for cycling. That’s why we have a special winter deal for these months.
DEC - JAN - FEB
Based on a booking of min 2 people
We also rent out bicycles for people who are not staying at Casa el Naranjo. You can only reserve a bicycle one week in advance, this because guests staying at Casa el Naranjo have priority.
1. To rent a a bicycle you need a valid identification, pasport of drivers licence.
2. The bicycle can be picked up and delivered back at Casa el Naranjo.
3. Pickup and delivery times are between 9.00 to 9.30 and 18.30 to 19.00
4. Security deposit for each bicycle is € 250,-. The deposit will be refunded if the rented bicycle is returned in the same condition as it was handed out.
5. The bicycle is rented out with bidons and a small saddle bag with an inner tube. We charge € 8,- in case you need to use the innertube.
We find personal attention very important. Filling this little form you can reserve an room and let us know your special wishes. E.g. diets, exploring the surroundings, how we should make your beds (1 or 2 persons), etc. etc.